In today’s world, we are all extremely busy people and Anita understands that her cookery class dates are not the perfect fit for everyone which is why she offers the Private Cookery Experiences.
These experiences are delivered in the privacy of your own home and it’s a great way to cook together with a friend who is an expert in Indian food.
From the outset, Anita will discuss with you your personal preferences in food, diet, wines and how many you will be catering for during the teaching cooking time. Anita will create the shopping list, check you have the necessary utensils, purchase all the ingredients for your event and will arrive on your doorstep with everything you need.
The time spent in the kitchen is very informal, one to one cookery where you can experiment with Indian dishes under Anita’s expert guidance. You will learn tips and hints to finesse your cooking skills and there is an air of calm as you work together.
Whether you choose to be serving to your partner, family or a few invited friends, Anita will ensure that all your dishes are prepared and ready for your guests’ arrival. She can prepare some tasty Indian canapés, help you choose the accompanying wines for your dinner and even help you get the dining room ready.
As you welcome your guests, Anita is on hand in the kitchen to put these finishing touches to your Indian cookery, helps to serve then quietly tidies up the kitchen and equipment and leaves your house letting you relax with your family or friends to enjoy after dinner conversation.
The private cookery experiences can be purchased through our gift vouchers section and we have a range of options as to what they will include. This can form the basis of your home entertaining and can be added to when you discuss your full requirements with Anita.
- "Great day - very enjoyable and learned a lot even though I consider myself fairly experienced in this kind of cooking. Well organised, nice selection of dishes, quick and easy to prepare. Really good! I thought you ran the class really well Anita. Background information about dishes and ingredients a nice touch and appreciated. Nice professional hand out tool. Thanks very much. Keep me on your mailing list please." Fred Oldfield Bromsgrove~
- "Thank you for a great day. Well presented course content was perfectly pitched for my capabilities. I learned a lot about the levels and importance of spices especially storing them. It was a good idea to demo easy dishes but not allowing time to be lost with everyone completing them." Rob Poston~
- "Very enjoyable day. Lovely food. Look forward to trying thge dishes at home. Thanks for the knowledge." Jo and Tom~
- "Anita, Just as you said a fun day. Level of cooking was just right for me. Enjoyed the information on curry 'history' and the sharing of ideas, I am sure I will use and adapt all the recipes. Please let me know of any other sessions you have arranged." Stephane Bromsgrove~
- "Our cooking experience with Anita was a total delight. The recipes were uncomplicated and easy to implement. Anita's methods and techniques are so straightforward that it felt like we had an old friend helping us in the kitchen as we chatted away. We learned so much and really enjoyed the resulting food which was truly delicious. Thank you, Anita: the morning spent in your company was truly memorable."~
Cynthia and Colin KelleyBishampton Worcs