Anita offers a variety of half day and full day cookery courses for those who enjoy Asian food and would like to learn more about India’s culinary heritage and its flavours. Courses are open to all skill levels and no previous knowledge of Indian cookery is necessary.
Each course is a fully interactive workshop which includes refreshments on arrival, a health and safety briefing and you will be able to sample your cooking during the course.
Please note that in order to secure your place on a cookery course, you must book online by selecting the appropriate package from the Gift Vouchers page.
Unless otherwise stated, all cookery courses will take place at Jojolapa Bar & Restaurant, 55-59 Newhall St, Birmingham, B3 3RB
- "Our cooking experience with Anita was a total delight. The recipes were uncomplicated and easy to implement. Anita's methods and techniques are so straightforward that it felt like we had an old friend helping us in the kitchen as we chatted away. We learned so much and really enjoyed the resulting food which was truly delicious. Thank you, Anita: the morning spent in your company was truly memorable."~
Cynthia and Colin KelleyBishampton Worcs
- "Great day - very enjoyable and learned a lot even though I consider myself fairly experienced in this kind of cooking. Well organised, nice selection of dishes, quick and easy to prepare. Really good! I thought you ran the class really well Anita. Background information about dishes and ingredients a nice touch and appreciated. Nice professional hand out tool. Thanks very much. Keep me on your mailing list please." Fred Oldfield Bromsgrove~
- "Anita, Just as you said a fun day. Level of cooking was just right for me. Enjoyed the information on curry 'history' and the sharing of ideas, I am sure I will use and adapt all the recipes. Please let me know of any other sessions you have arranged." Stephane Bromsgrove~
- "Thank you for a great day. Well presented course content was perfectly pitched for my capabilities. I learned a lot about the levels and importance of spices especially storing them. It was a good idea to demo easy dishes but not allowing time to be lost with everyone completing them." Rob Poston~
- "Very enjoyable day. Lovely food. Look forward to trying thge dishes at home. Thanks for the knowledge." Jo and Tom~