Thank you for booking an Anita Sharma-James Cookery Experience/Retreat.
Before attending your cookery course/retreat, there are few things we’d like to let you know:
- All of our courses are suitable for all skill levels and no previous knowledge or experience is required. You will learn everything you need to know on the day.
- Please email email@example.com as soon as possible and let us know about any food allergies, severe dietary requirements, medical conditions or health issues (such as mobility restrictions) which you feel we should know about. We will do our best to accommodate these so that you can best enjoy your cookery course.
- We will provide you with an apron but please come suitably dressed for the course and consider comfortable footwear. Our kitchens can get quite hot so we recommend dressing in light layers which you can add/remove as the temperature requires. We want you to be comfortable on the day so you can enjoy the cookery experience.
- Unless otherwise stated, all cookery courses will take place at Jojolapa Bar & Restaurant, 55-59 Newhall St, Birmingham, B3 3RB
- On the day of the course should you need to contact us call Anita on 07764686119
- Please note that you can cancel or change the date up to 7 days prior to your cookery course but no refunds will be issued.